Politique de cookie
Personal data refers to any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
2. RESPONSIBILITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
BDS eSport, as the data controller is responsible for your personal data. However, we may need to transfer your personal data to third parties as described further below.HOW WE DEAL WITH YOUR PERSONAL DATA
|We collect the following personal data from you||Reason why we collect this personal data||We process your personal data on this legal basis|
|Title, name, surname, e-mail address, password, billing address, town/city, country/state, postcode/ZIP, phone number (shipping address if applicable)||To create your account (your billing address and shipping address, where applicable, shall also be required when you make an order on our website)|
|E-mail address||To subscribe to newsletter||Performance of contract|
|Name, phone, e-mail address, message||To contact us/making enquiry/ otherwise interacting with us on our website||Performance of contract|
The above means that in order for us to provide you with our services (such as delivering a product to you which you have ordered via our website, providing you with our newsletter which you had requested and answering any query which you may have), we would need to process your personal data mentioned above.
We may also need you to provide us with personal data required for us to comply with anti-money laundering obligations.
Should we envisage that the purpose for which we are processing your personal data shall change in respect to the original purpose, we shall notify you accordingly, prior to any further processing with any relevant information.
3. RECIPIENTS OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We share your personal data in the following circumstances:
4. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
BDS eSport may transfer your personal data outside of the European Union (the “EU”) and/or the European Economic Area (the “EEA”) if required for the purposes as described above. This may include countries which do not provide the same level of protection as the laws of your home country. We will ensure that any such international transfers are made subject to appropriate or suitable safeguards as required by Data Protection Act, Chapter 586 of the Laws of Malta, as well as the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR”) or other relevant laws (as applicable). This includes entering into the EU Standard Contractual Clauses which are available here (if applicable).
We require our agents, consultants and sub-contractors and others who are outside the EEA and Switzerland (as applicable) and to whom we transfer your personal data to ensure a similar level of data protection.
When doing so we will comply with applicable data protection requirements and take appropriate safeguards to ensure the security and integrity of your personal data. Such transfer occurring to countries outside of the EEA is only carried out if the EU has approved such third countries as having equivalent data protection laws in place.
You may contact us anytime using the contact details further below if you would like further information on the above.
5. SECURITY MEASURES FOR THE SAFEKEEPING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will take appropriate technical and organisational measures to keep your Personal Data confidential and secure in accordance with our internal procedures covering the storage, disclosure of and access to personal data. Personal data may be kept on our personal data technology systems, those of our service providers or in paper files.
6. UPDATING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
If any of the personal data that you have provided to us changes, or if you wish to cancel any request you have made to us, or if you become aware that we have any inaccurate personal data about you, please let us know by contacting us using the contact details mentioned hereunder.
We will not be responsible for any losses arising from any inaccurate, inauthentic, deficient or incomplete Personal Data that you provide to us.
7. RETENTION PERIOD
We will, in particular, retain your personal data where required for BDS eSport to assert or defend against legal claims until the end of the relevant retention period or until the claims in question have been settled.
Your personal data will be deleted in the following circumstances:
• when it is no longer reasonably required for the purposes described above;
• when you withdraw your consent (where applicable); or
• when we are not legally required or otherwise permitted to continue storing such data.
8. YOUR RIGHTS
• the right to obtain information regarding the processing of your personal data and access to the personal data which we hold about you;
• the right to withdraw your consent to our processing of your personal data at any time, if relevant;
• in some circumstances, the right to receive some personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and/or request that we transmit such personal data to a third party where this is technically feasible. Please note that this right only applies to personal data which you have provided to us and only where the GDPR applies to you;
• the right to request that we rectify your personal data if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
• the right to request that we erase your personal data in certain circumstances. Please note that there may be circumstances where you ask us to erase your personal data but we are legally entitled to retain it;
• the right to object to, and the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances. Again, there may be circumstances where you object to, or ask us to restrict, the processing of your personal data but we are legally entitled to continue processing your personal data and / or to refuse that request; and
• the right to lodge a complaint with the local data protection regulator if you think that any of your rights have been infringed by us.
If you wish to do any of the above, please use the contact details provided below.
We may request proof of identification to verify your request. We reserve the right to charge you a reasonable administrative fee for any additional copies of your personal data you request from us.
We will respond to your request in writing, or orally if requested, as soon as practicable and in any event not more than within one (1) month after of receipt of your request. In exceptional cases, we may extend this period by two (2) months and we will tell you why.
If you are not satisfied with our response, you may take your complaint to the relevant data protection regulator.
If you would like to contact us with any queries or comments, please contact us by using the below contact details:
BDS eSport Ltd
Swiss Urban Factory,
The Trust Office Suite,
5 Saint Frederick Street,
Valletta VLT 1470,
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org